Tuesday 4 November 2014

Texturing The X- wing continued



I applied the textures to my model by using the file option in the material attributes, pretty much all of my materials are Lambert as i wanted the X-wing to have a Matte look to it. The only Materials that are not Lambert Are the Materials on parts which have the same texture that is on the exhaust, the cockpit window and the R2D2 droid on the top I used the Blinn material for this as i wanted as shiny effect. Also the glass of the cockpit is just a plain black Anisotropic material.
I then Used the Create Uv - Planar Mapping tool to map the texture onto the the face 

I used this method to map the corresponding texture on to the desired face in an orientation that looked good.
I also created a anisotropic material that was brightly blue coloured and added a glow effect to look like engines.

That was one on my models all finished just two more to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment